Anthrone Acs Grade(Intermediate for Maprotiline and Melitracen)

Date : 18th Oct' 04

Kind Attn.: Imports Manager

Dear Sir,

Sub : Anthrone ACS Grade(Intermediate for bulk drugs Maprotiline & Melitracen)

We would like to introduce ourselves as the manufacturer of bulk intermediates
& organic acids.

Our factory is located near MUMBAI in INDIA. We have doctorate in chemistry
& also masters in chemistry working for us. Our factory is also equipped
with analytical instruments.
Presently we are doing work for few EUROPEAN, AMERICAN & JAPANESE companies.
We are pleased to offer you Anthrone ACS Grade. The details of which are
as follows:
(a) Synonym	:	9(10H)-Anthracenone (CAS NO.:90-44-8)

(b) Application	:	As below
1.	Intermediate for bulk drugs Maprotiline & Melitracen
2.	In vitro antioxidant & free radical scavenger
3.	Reagent for Calorimetric determination of Carbohydrate
(c) Specifications	:	As below
Appearance	:	Light greenish yellow crystalline needles or crystalline power
Melting Point	:	152-1560C
Purity		:	NLT 98.0%
We are also in the business of custom synthesis of drug intermediates,
speciality chemicals & rare to find chemicals.
If you have requirement for the subject product or any other product, please
do not hesitate to contact us.
Thanking you & awaiting your early reply.

Ms.Saiprabha
Tel.: 91-22-25368261
Fax.: 91-22-25434546
E Mail :dewmedica@dishnetdsl.net

Message Sent Using Aureate Group Mail Free Edition
http://www.group-mail.com/