a bit of info on the archive (+ request for a sparc autobuilder)

Hi all guys,
	recently the activity on the archive has stalled mainly because my
workstation is dead. I plan to start realligning the packages farly soon
and include new ones that are pending since a while. Unfortunatly my sparc
station is dead and we need a new autobuilder for it. Is there any one
that can provide me access to a sparc? (it does not need to be fast but it
requires quite a lot of disk space to compile X. around 5/6GB are
reccomended for chroots and buildspace, other technical details can be
discussed later).

Thanks
Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html