xfree86_4.2.1-3.ipv6.r0.3 has been released

Hi all,
	this is a quite important release since it fixes all the important
bugs we had in r0.2. Actually only i386 binary are available. Other archs
will follow. Unfortunatly I cannot build on sparc due to lack of
disk space. Can anybody kindly take care of it??

You are invited to check the changelogs at:
http://debian.fabbione.net/x11.html
for details.

We started some boring work on updating the documentation and more deep
testing to be sure we didn't left anything out. Im glad that i got some
positive feedbacks from people using it, please keep testing it.

Regards
Fabio

--
vega:~# apt-get install life