Maintainer for IPv6+STunnel

howdy all.  just curious if there's any maintainers who would like to
take a look at my modest hack of stunnel to enable IPv6.

i'm not a maintainer, and have since gone stale trying to find a sponsor
in my area, which is why i'm sending out this offer.

it's not very tested, as i've only recently made the modification and my
website doesn't receive much traffic.

anybody willing to take me up on this please feel free to email me
directly, as to avoid spamming my site on the list.

Cheers,
Dan