Re: Some IPv6 patched packages are available

Me again.

I think there has been consensus (sp?) on what to do
with with update-inetd and inetd (tcp6 etc.). Now, what about
doing a proper netbase build that is capable of doing that,
maybe including tcp-wrappers, so the other package might start?

We need a basis that works to build *real* packages on that,
methinks. Andrew?

And what is happening to dents? Michael?

Can you please give some updates so we at least know what
is (being) done?

Thanks,
Alexander

--
SGH Internet Division, Alexander Koch, Systems Administration
Hannover, Germany, Phone +49 511 909198 0, Fax +49 511 391307