Ubuntu 22.04 LTS

Hi all!

Ubuntu 22.04 LTS is scheduled to be released at April 21. We are now in "feature freeze", and as from February 24 Ubuntu does not automatically sync source changes from packages in unstable.

We can still sync manually until "final freeze" at April 14. To put it simple: Targeted bug fixes are ok, while new features require approval from Ubuntu's release team.

I'm mentioning this since we of course want to release 22.04 with a proper set of IM packages. So if you see that changes after February 24 ought to make it to Ubuntu 22.04, please ping me and we'll work out what to do.

--
Cheers,
Gunnar