Re: HP ZX6000 & Debian "testing"

Indeed it is. It's good to know my hardware works OK.

This bug was reported August 2011 and now it's Jan 2012 and still no work around. Is there anything I can do to help? Compile a kernel from git? Test a patch? I'm a fairly competent programmer -- is there any explanation of the issue that just needs some programmer love? I don't have any experience with IA64 assembly, unfortunately, but I can do quite a bit in C.

Patrick