Re: sudo 1.9.15p3-1~: Please translate debconf PO for the package sudo

O 25/03/24 ás 14:24, Marc Haber escribiu:
On Mon, Mar 25, 2024 at 12:19:33PM +0100, Parodper wrote:
Hi, here's the Galician translation.

Thank you!

# Galician translations for sudo package.
# This file is put in the public domain.
# Fran Dieguez <frandieguez@gnome.org>, 2012.
# Francisco Diéguez <frandieguez@ubuntu.com>, 2012.
# Leandro Regueiro <leandro.regueiro@gmail.com>, 2012-2015.

This is a completely new template file from 2023 or 2024. Do we really
need those people in here from ten years ago? There is nothing from them
left.

Probably not, it's just that I didn't read the «new template» part, so I downloaded the old .po and updated it with the .pot. If you want to trim that, go ahead.

Sadly, this message is not going to go through to parodper@gmail.com as
well. Please, don't use gmail for Debian matter, they don't care about
delivering mail.

List mail reaches me, so don't worry. Unfortunately, I have too many lists on GMail and not enough time to change that.