Re: status of package dl10n for Buster?

Hello

El 10 de diciembre de 2018 18:41:40 CET, "David Prévot" <taffit@debian.org> escribió:
>Hi,
>
>Le 10/12/2018 à 04:51, Laura Arjona Reina a écrit :
>
>> Buster freeze is coming and I would like to know if anybody is
>willing
>> to take care of the package dl10n (or is already taking care).
>
>Is it actually useful in the archive? The package has only been
>released
>once over fifteen years ago,

I don't know, but some bug submitted by  AFAIK non team member suggest they try to use the package somewhere.

I don't know if it's used by derivatives either.

 is not used on d.o infrastructure (a
>checkout is used directly instead),

Yes, I can confirm we currently use git master in tye.debian.org.

 and nothing seems worth of use on a
>client machine. Why not simply ask for its removal?

If nobody shouts or adopts, I will ask for removal when deadline approaches.
Meanwhile any input is welcome!

Thanks

--
Laura Arjona Reina