Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of openvas-plugins-dfsg to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

On 24 April 2012 07:46, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Of course, as you're probably pretty active on that package, an upload
> by you would also be OK...as long as it allows a round of translation
> updates.

If it's OK I will wait for a round of translation updates and will
upload a new package version with the translation updates and the
missing translation.

>  Sunday, May 06, 2012       : deadline for receiving translation updates

I will probably do the upload between next Sunday and next Tuesday to
fix this and any other relevant bugs I can manage in the same upload.

Regards

Javier