Re: mumble-django: Debconf abuse: mumble-django/run-mumble-django-configure

As of now, I recommend not working on the translation of the newly
introduced debconf templates in the mumble-django package.

Of course, the package maintainer may very well disagree with
me...then we'll advice if that happens..:-)

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):