Re: [Debian-l10n-devel] Churro down....

On 1 April 2012 21:31, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Incoming SSH *is* working but another error, which I can't identify
> alon, currently prevents translations to be imported. Felipe tolds me
> he would "look at this" this week-end, so I'm patiently waiting..:-)

FWIW, the translation files are being successfully created AFAICS, in
~ddtp/Translation-files_to-check/ and ~ddtp/Translation-files_new. If
I read the script correctly, after this the files are to be checked
and then moved to ~ddtp/Translation-files and uploaded. That last bit
isn't working, but there's no errors in the logs.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/