i18n.debian.net down again...

You probably noticed (no more DDT*, no more update to status pages,
etc.)..:-(

The current course of actions:
- our local contact in Extremadura is notified. He's trying to get in
touch with a person local to the hosting center, to get the machine
alive again

- some discussion happened in #debian-i18n to start the move of
services, as they are, to a machine kindly provided by Martin Bagge,
in Sweden, named "skumbanan". This move, which I was planning to work
on during the March 4-11 week, didn't start because I had unexpected
events that drew my attention off from it. The idea is to move
services as they are, without polishing.

- a development "sprint" is under discussion to move the services
definitely to i18n.debian.org (administered by Debian System Admins),
which was prepared last year during DebConf 11. The planned date is
June 16-17 (maybe 15 too), quite probably in Paris, France (discussion to have with
the DPL to confirm that IRILL can host such event). We need someone to
organize this (stop looking at me...I'm already trying to free out
this week-end and that's actually enough for me).