Re: DDTSS-Django, developer release

Hi Martijn,

thank you for your work on the DDTSS re-implementation.

Out of curiosity I did a

  git clone https://github.com/kleptog/DDTSS-Django

and followed the instructions in the README file on my squeeze system.

bin/buildout
<snip>
Getting distribution for 'psycopg2'.
Error: pg_config executable not found.

Please add the directory containing pg_config to the PATH
or specify the full executable path with the option:

    python setup.py build_ext --pg-config /path/to/pg_config build ...

or with the pg_config option in 'setup.cfg'.
error: Setup script exited with 1

I installed postgresql (and could populate the DB following your instructions).
dpkg -S pg_config
gave
postgresql-common: /usr/share/postgresql-common/t/140_pg_config.t.

What am I missing?

Courious,
  Martin