Re: Cleaning out the DDTP database

On 14 June 2011 07:10, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> There is currently some dust in the DDTP database. For instance, there
> is ONE translation to "fr_FR" which automagically creates stats data
> for this "language".

Yeah, it doesn't take much to make a language accidentally.  For these
languages there are actually two translations, but the other isn't in
sid anymore.

> cs_CZ: optional (1/24135)

These already exist in cs with exactly the same translation, so can
just be deleted.

> fr_FR: optional (1/24135)

Here it's a package not translated to 'fr', so can just be moved.

> no_NB: required (1/60)

Here there is one package which can be moved, but there is another
where there are two translations present:

http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=50326&language=no_NB
http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=50326&language=nb

But they don't look anything like eachother. It'd be nice if someone
who can read the language can judge which is better.

Unless there are objections, I'll remove the stray languages this afternoon.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/