Re: What about DDTSS do you (dis)like?

On 11/06/2011 17:42, beatrice wrote:
On Saturday 11 June 2011, at 16:47 +0200, Davide wrote:
On 11/06/2011 11:24, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

Hi!

- Whitespace only changes should be trivial, should this be an automatic accept?

I think so, for each paragraph:

I would agree but... remember that leading spaces on each line in the DDTP are
used to indicate "not-wrappable" lines.

this is only for compare purpose and not for reformatting the paragraph.

For example:

>>Translate this text:
 * item1;
 * item2.<<

can be translated in Italian language as:

>>Traduci questo testo:
 * elemento1;
 * elemento2.<<

If the new description is:
>>Translate
this   text:
 *  item1;
 * item2.<<

the program can do what I write in the previous mail and find that the two English description are identical and so propose the same Italian translation or consider the package description as already translated. But the English text will not be modified.

Ciao
Davide

--
Dizionari: http://linguistico.sourceforge.net/wiki
Petizione per uso di software interoperabile nell'UE: