Swedish and Czechg reach 100% for po-debconf localization in squeeze

> The Swedish team should join the 100% gang as soon as recently
> uploaded console-setup reaches testing.
.../...
> The Czech team is only missing bugzilla. Again, unfortunately, that
> package needs an upload to testing-proposed-updates (that should fix

Mehgdy Dogguy finally approved an NMU of mine in
testing-proposed-updates that completed bugzilla.

Also, console-setup translations were completed for Swedish in
squeeze, too, so:

*we now have FOUR languages that reached 100% completion in squeeze*

We still hope debian-edu-config to be uploaded so that Russian joins
the gang.

Much less hop for sympa and udev that would allow Portuguese to reach
the Grail too...