Re: DDTP<->FTP archive problems

On 31/08/2010 11:26, Luca Falavigna wrote:
Il giorno Tue, 31 Aug 2010 06:42:55 +0200
Christian PERRIER  ha scritto:

May someone (preferrably an Italian translator) do this? It may
require running through the review process by 3 reviewers. Feel free
to fake this if needed as the problem is blocking important processes.

I could do this if you're short of manpower, I just need guidance :)

I see that the aegis package is under translation right now:

http://ddtp.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/it

we will try to approve it as soon as possible.

Ciao
Davide

--
Dizionari: http://linguistico.sourceforge.net/wiki