Towards 100% for debconf translations for 6 languages

My daily survey of statistics of debconf translations in unstable
gives this as of today:

fr   : 9367/9432,  65 missing, 99.31%
de   : 9354/9432,  78 missing, 99.17%
pt   : 9285/9432,  147 missing, 98.44%
sv   : 9286/9432,  146 missing, 98.45%
cs   : 9159/9432,  273 missing, 97.10%
ru   : 8977/9432,  455 missing, 95.17%

You may have noticed that l10n NMUs (see recent announcements in this
list) are often targeted at missing translations for these languages
(and not only French!). Of course, I don't NMU everything and, quite
often, the maintainers react positively to my mails and do uploads
themselves...

Of course, I may miss some pending translations which your team(s) may
want to see included. In such case, please feel free to point me at
packages you would like to see me working on.

Current list of l10n NMU proposals:

-15:fontconfig:wait
-10:cmap-adobe-korea1:wait
-3:towitoko:wait
1:distcc:intent
1:moodle:intent
1:plptools:intent
2:kdebase-workspace:wait
2:lwat:call
2:lynx-cur:intent
2:noflushd:call
2:simba:call
3:mgetty:intent
4:memtest86:call
4:razzle:call
5:arb:wait
6:phpldapadmin:wait

The first number represent the numer of days remaining in the given
status. The second is the package name and the third is the current
status:
- intent: I sent an "Intent to NMU mail" and wait for maintainer
  reaction before sending a call for translations. Within 4 days
  without reaciton, I move to the next step
- call: I sent a call for translation updates. At the end, either I
  nmu the package or the maintainer will upload {him|her}self
- wait: the maintainer asked me to not do an NMU...but I'm keeping
  him|her under my radar..:-)

In parallel, a few packages have their templates reviewed for English:

0:iog:reminder
0:virtuoso-opensource:lcfc
13:webfs:call

Status (only those listed...there are a few other steps):
- reminder: I sent a reminder to translators and will then send a
  final summary to the maintainer. After that, the process is
  considered completed (quite often, such packages rapidly enter
  the NMU radar..:-))
- lcfc: the review reached the "Last Chance For Comments" step
  in debiant-l10n-english. Bug report with changed templates
  to follow and then a call for translations
- call: call for translations issued. Collecting translation updates
  and new translations. Next step is "reminder".

If we complete all this during the freeze *and* if maintainers stop
changing|adding debconf templates without coordination, we might reach
100% for 6 languages, which would be a great achievement.