Re: [!!!] D-I SVN repository available again - cleanup successful

On 27/09/2009, at 8:06 AM, Frans Pop wrote:

On Friday 25 September 2009, Frans Pop wrote:
I'm going to have another try at the cleanup [1] of the D-I SVN
repository tonight.

This means that starting 22:00 UTC committing changes to the Debian
Installer subversion repository will not be possible.
I expect the repository to be available again about 4 hours later, but
please wait for the announcement.

During most of the time reading from the repository should be possible,
but if possible it is best to avoid using it completely. Attempts to
commit changes during the cleanup will result in an error message.

The cleanup has been successfully completed. I have documented the cleanup
in the commit log for a number of affected revisions [1].

<snip>

Frans, thanks for all the time you have put into this. :)

BTW, I had a vivid image of you sweeping clouds of dust out of alioth, and wearing out several brooms on those really messy corners!

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n