Re: Debian 5.0 ("lenny") release notes: Call for translations, again

Quoting Kartik Mistry (kartik.mistry@gmail.com):
> On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 3:40 AM, W. Martin Borgert <debacle@debian.org> wrote:
> > Also, there are no translations for ar or hi, two of the five
> > most widespread languages.
> >
> > So, please, translators, do the translations now!
>
> Hi,
>
> What is procedure for adding new language? I am late (and busy) but
> let see if I can add Gujarati release-note.

svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/ddp/manuals/trunk/release-notes

There are no POT file and I'm not familiar with the build system, but
you'll figure out..:)

At worst you can copy a directory where all files are empty (such as
nl/) and work on it.