Re: Do not update console-setup l10n - wording choice

Quoting Colin Watson (cjwatson@debian.org):

> I intentionally chose the wording from console-setup/debian/control
> (i.e. what was used before I added this *new* template - I didn't change
> an existing one, as it might seem to somebody reading your mail without
> checking the source) in order that I wasn't changing existing behaviour.
>
> My concern with "Select a keyboard layout" is that it is wrong for
> console-setup in expert mode which can also configure the font.
> "Configure the keyboard" is vaguer and while it doesn't strictly
> encompass the console font it seems less likely that people will object
> to it. I deliberately avoided "console" because that's more technical
> vocabulary.

OK, point taken, Colin. I will then revert to your "Configure the
keyboard" and then send a call for translation updates.

> > A 1.27 upload will soon come with unfuzzied translations. I just need
> > an ACK by Colin Watson who introduced the new string in 1.26 for this
> > to happen.
>
> I'm not sure this is the right thing to do.

Thanks. I very much like the way you express your disagreement. It is
always a real pleasure to work with you and I wanted to say this in
public.