Re: Survey about the Debian Wiki

Quoting goldenberg anne (anne@koumbit.org):
> Dear Debianists,
> Here is a link toward a survey that I set up in order to understand
> the uses and conceptions of the Debian Wiki within the Debian
> community :
> http://www.er.uqam.ca/nobel/labcmo/portraitdulibre/index.php?sid=65733&lang=en
>
> My name is Anne Goldenberg, I'm a PhD student in communication and

.../...

Dear Debian i18n folks,

I really recommend you taking time to participate to Anne's survey. I
know we often see roughly similar requests coming from the unknown
parts of the galaxy, and are often reluctant to take them
seriously....

In that case, please trust Anne for her study to be well conducted,
and done as close as possible to the Debian community. As she
mentions, she met some of us at Debconf8 and shared her research with
us.....really bombarding us with questions (even more those of us who
are French speakers and talk too much).

That research will be even more interesting if she receives
contributions from many different involved people in the community.

And nothing is as diverse as an i18n community, right?

So, please take the time needed on Anne's survey. You can be assured
this will be given back to the Debian community in some way.