Re: Please update the translation of the Debian Social contract

On Sunday 26 October 2008, Frans Pop wrote:
> > the Debian website contained two nearly identical copies of the
> > Debian Social contract. That's why
> > http://www.debian.org/social_contract.1.1 got removed and the current
> > version can be found in
> > http://www.debian.org/social_contract.

> You are now forcing me to jump through hoops and do extensive checks to
> see that I've not missed anything to resurrect the Dutch translation
> while the actual changes are minor.

And it even seems to me that the provided instructions are completely
broken.

IIUC the correct new document should be social_contract.wml and that
should have revision 1.6.

However, if I look at http://cvs.debian.org/webwml/english/, I see
social_contract.1.0.wml still there with revision 1.6, while
social_contract.wml has revision *1.23* and does not seem to have been
touched in ages.

This really sucks.