Re: po-debconf status pages, latest change

Hi,

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 07:02:45PM -0300, Ignacio Mondino wrote:

> I see that in http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/es (and
> every other language page) packages are now shorted alphabetically. I'm
> sure there is a reason for this, but is it possible to add an option to see
> the list the way it was? I think that if packages are sorted according to
> their popcon score, is easier to focus on the most popular packages.
>
> This is just an opinion, please let me know yours :D

I could verify this issue (when you reported it), but could not reproduce
it locally.  One possible reason could be that the popcon list could not
be downloaded (for a few days).

The problem is no more present. Maybe somebody fixed something, but I
don't know what.

Best Regards,
--
Nekral