dpkg-cross 2.3.0.1: *Last chance* to translate debconf PO for the package dpkg-cross

Dear Debian I18N people,

A bit of a special-case call for dpkg-cross.

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
dpkg-cross. I am about to make the final upload of dpkg-cross for Debian
Lenny, including the Russian translation. This is the last chance to add
a new translation for the dpkg-cross debconf messages - quite likely the
last chance *ever*.

dpkg-cross will disappear from Debian before the next stable release (quite
possibly within weeks of the Lenny release) as it gets merged into dpkg
itself. The debconf messages for dpkg-cross may disappear completely at
that time, or be merged into a different package.

Therefore, this call is *only* for Lenny.

ANY TRANSLATIONS SUBMITTED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL HAVE TO BE IGNORED.

Bugs filed after the deadline will be closed wont-fix, principally because
once Lenny is released, the dpkg-cross codebase will merge into dpkg and
the old dpkg-cross package will morph into a transitional package that
contains no files and can act as a "test package" for my work on
converting debconf messages to TDeb support.

Note that dpkg-cross is continuing to be developed within Emdebian and the
translation updates will be uploaded as version 2.3.0.1 in Debian. (Emdebian
currently has 2.3.3 which includes the Russian translation.) If you submit
your new translation as a wishlist bug, please ensure you are reporting the
bug against dpkg-cross 2.3.0 - the version in Debian sid and lenny.

dpkg-cross already includes cs.po de.po fr.po it.po ja.po nl.po pt.po ru.po
and all of those are up to date. So do not translate it to these languages.

language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
  cs                 3
  de                 3
  fr                 3
  it                 3
  ja                 3
  nl                 3
  pt                 3
  ru                 3

against dpkg-cross.

Wed, 22 Oct 2008 09:43:00 +0100.

As noted above, that deadline is final.

If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachment.

Thanks in advance,

Neil Williams
============codehelp@debian.org

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: debian-embedded@lists.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2007-02-07 10:26+0000\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#. Translators: "None" here refers to "architecture"
#: ../dpkg-cross.templates:1001
msgid "None"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../dpkg-cross.templates:1002
msgid "Default cross-building architecture:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../dpkg-cross.templates:1002
msgid ""
"If this machine is typically cross-building for one main architecture, you "
"can select that architecture here to save specifying it again when running "
"dpkg-cross, apt-cross or emdebian-tools. Select 'None' to have no default."
msgstr ""