Re: apt-listchanges: Please translate the package apt-listchanges

Quoting Ossama Khayat (okhayat@yahoo.com):

> Btw, do I translate the Y and n to Arabic letters when translating this package to Arabic? i.e. will the users be able to answer this question in Arabic too with the equivalent letters or they have to also use Y/n?

They can use both. As for most locales, the Arabic locales allow using
either the localized letters for Yes and No, or the Y and N letters....

So, I suggest you translate the Y and N letters to Arabic, yes.