Please ignore notifications for console-data

Translators who receive notifications when a file changes in one of
the D-I "levels" files got a mail about outdated console-data
translations.

Please ignore that mail. Changes are ongoing in this package and I
accidentally left uncommitted changes in my work copy which resulted
in an half-changed SVN repository.

Formerly complete translations for console-data will remain
complete. There will be further changes but I'll notify you people
specifically about them.