Re: debconf PO translations for the package acidlab

Quoting Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña (jfs@computer.org):
> On Sat, Jan 20, 2007 at 05:26:53PM +0100, bubulle@debian.org wrote:
> > Dear Debian I18N people,
> >
> > I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
> > acidlab.
>
> Errr. Are you going to do a NMU? I co-maintain this package [1]

Yes. I was about to mail the maintainers...

> Notice also that since it was removed from testing *before* the freeze it
> will not be released with etch. I actually introduced it in order to have an
> option in case acidbase was removed (due to #402406, which I eventually
> fixed)

Yes, I know that it will not be released with etch, but it is still on
my radar anyway and using the blitz NMu opportunity to bring a better
i18n to it is a good option, imho.

Another option is certainly to remove to awful yada stuff.

So you prefer me to send you the NMU patch and then let you do the
upload?

Basically, the patch marks templates as translatable and then collects
translations.