Re: D-I Manual - String freeze for next release - please update translations

On 02/01/2006, at 8:04 PM, Frans Pop wrote:

On Monday 02 January 2006 06:38, Clytie Siddall wrote:
What does this mean for partial translations, Frans? Will Vietnamese
users be able to view the sections I've translated? I'll try and do
some more before the cut-off date.

It will not be included in the release,

:(

but you can of course direct them
to the project page on Alioth:
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/#links

Thankyou. I'll just hope I get to complete the translation before the next release. :)

There is no reason for you to rush through translations to try to make
this deadline.

Well, I translated another file. It will come in useful one day. :)

The big ones will take a bit longer... they're rather intimidating. It's easier, somehow, to take on four 15k files than one 60k file. You get more sense of achievement, finishing each one.