tasksel tasks question

Hello,

While trying to revise Thai tasks in tasksel, I have some questions:

- What is the purpose of language task and -desktop task?

 For example, should a package like localized X terminal emulator
 be installed by language task? (It is currently.)
 Or could we assume that all packages with X dependency should
 go to -desktop task?

- How should the GNOME-specific or KDE-specific packages be
 separately installed?

 For example, I would like to add pango-libthai to thai-desktop,
 but I'm not sure if KDE users would be happy with all the
 dependencies it would pull in.

- How should some considerably rare packages be optionally
 installed?

 For example, it would be convenient for Thai LaTeX users to
 have some filter tools available. But certainly most end-users
 of popular desktops never feel the needs of such packages.

Regards,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
http://linux.thai.net/~thep/