Re: Google summer of code

Il giorno mer, 03/05/2006 alle 13.12 +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino
Peña ha scritto:
> On Tue, May 02, 2006 at 11:36:52PM +0200, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> - it could be improved to have translation memories that could be shared
>   through the different things that are translated in Debian (from
>   documentation to PO files to package descriptions)

I think we need a sort of dictionary of terms and sentencies for every
language. A friend of mine working at University of Genoa language
school told me there is a sort of standard/scientific way to sort out
this kind of list and probably italian translators are going to discuss
about that on saturday as we'll have our third Debian Translation Party.

Bye
Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@linux.it  http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.