From: Clytie Siddall <clytie@riverland.net.au>
Subject: Re: l10n-stats project
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:42:18 +0930
To: Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>

Hi Christian :)

This popped up on kde-i18n today, and I thought you might be interested.

I've been impressed by this way of handling stats: I think it has
more range even than the Gnome status pages, is easier to handle from
within those pages, and gives you more information you can use.

I thought you might be interested. Only the D-I status pages,
including the manual, are accurate in Debian (and they are excellent:
I recommend them to other projects). The other Debian l10n status
pages are, in practical terms, useless.

Hope this is useful. :)

from Clytie

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)