File not current? (Re: [D-I] String change for Beta2 release in level 1

On 11/02/2006, at 12:58 PM, Frans Pop wrote:

There has been a late addition of some strings in level 1 in package
partman-auto-lvm. This is a new package in which tests showed some
release critical bugs. To solve these bugs extra checks with appropriate
error messages had to be added.

The strings will not normally be shown during an installation, but if you
would like to have your translation at 100% for the release you should
update your translation this weekend.
The new version of the package will be uploaded sometime on Monday.

We're sorry for the late change but the alternative was to drop the
package for the release.

Frans, I just downloaded the vi.po file from:

http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/level1/master/

and there are no new or fuzzy strings. It doesn't look like this is the current file.

It still shows a creation date of 26th January.

However, when I updated my working copy of that file via SVN, I got a vi.po with creation date 11th February, and several untranslated and fuzzy strings. I hope that's the current file.

I've updated it, and committed it.

I've also removed from the file the extra "# " comments about which I enquired on this list some time ago, so, if you have time :) , please check that my file still builds OK. I don't want to break anything. :S