Re: Need more comments to clarify meaning of msgid

> AFAICT you are talking about the "Context, disambiguation, translator info"
> thread in
>   http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=7939&viewmonth=200509
> which is a different issue.  Here it looks like comments can be added
> to the PO file.

That's an interesting thread; more or less I was talking about the
same thing, but I think that the approach they are proposing is
wrong...

msgct "Menu->File"
should be, imho
#context: "Menu->File"

In this way they will not have to change teh po format. The Serbian
team has also other problems, also related to gender.

Let's take the message given when somebody enters an IRC channel: "%s
has entered the channel"

The probleme is that they don't know if that is a man or a woman...
But I guess the best to talk about this issue is themselves.

--
Regards,
EddyP