Re: Need for help in handling l10n for several packages

Christian Perrier-(e)k esan zuen:
> > -debconf
> > -console-data (to be replaced by kbd for etch)
> > -iso-codes
> > -aptitude
> > -console-common (maybe not needed)
> > -localization-config (its maintainer can handle the very small l10n,
> >  though)
> > -popularity-contest
> > -pppconfig (no access no commits, but helping the maintainer is needed)
> > -xdebconfigurator (very small work)
> > -discover1 (low activity)
> > -menu (Bill can handle it well alone, though)
>
> Thanks, many thanks to all people who answered.
>
> Up to now, I have the following people proposing to help:
>
> debconf: Luk Claes: luk@debian.org
> aptitude: Ruben Porras: nahoo@inicia.es
> menu: Mohammed Adnène Trojette: adn@diwi.org
> localization-config:Bart Cornelis:cobaco@linux.be
> xdebconfigurator:Bart Cornelis:cobaco@linux.be
>
> So, we're left with:
>
> console-data (to be replaced by kbd for etch)
> iso-codes
> console-common (maybe not needed)
> popularity-contest
> pppconfig (no access no commits, but helping the maintainer is needed)
> discover1 (low activity)

Hello I want to help too.

I suppose I will need to learn advanced use of svn/cvs but I think is not too much complicated.

If no one want it I think I can do popularity-contest related work if you can help me at the begining.