Finding updates

Hi guys :)

Here I am showing my ignorance again <hides>

I've noticed a few of my debconf files changing version numbers, often as a result of bug reports I've sent in, but all the same, I would really like to know where I look to get the updated _po_ file. The .pot files are still blank, so I want to start from the msgmerged .po file, with my existing translations that are still relevant, and the updated and new msgid strings.

When a .po file I've translated is updated, where can I get it (and how do I know)?

This page here:

http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po/vi

is blindingly out-of-date, many of the "partly done" files having been completed quite a while ago, but it also doesn't list any of the debconf files, so I'm assuming they are kept and fed elsewhere.

I know I have to keep an eye on this page for updates to the Installer Level 1:

http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/level1-post-sarge/master/

what about the other Installer levels, and debconf? I'm getting confused again. :(

(I have to stop banging my head on the keyboard, it's bad for the keyboard.)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc