Re: [D-I] IMPORTANT Re: Currency

Thanks for your reply, Christian. :)
On 05/06/2005, at 3:47 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:

Translation status page. For languages like yours, you have to follow
the link to "Quick translation overview of *prospective* languages" :
http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/quick-overview-prospective.txt

I find this confusing. According to the data on this page, we have not done _any_ Level 1 D-I (I completed that first), and only parts of the other levels, where I have translated everything you have told me to do, and Thinh has done some as well. What happened? :(

Level 1 master files are in:

http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/level1-post-sarge/master/

So I should update that file everytime the number on the first page goes below zero??

And how many pages do I need to monitor to keep track of my Debian translations?

Remember that the Debian Installer team encourages language
coordinators to commit updates themselves with SVN. Don't hesitate
asking for help here if needed.

I need help, so thankyou for the invitation. ;)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc