TranslateWiki and installer files

Sorry for the two posts where one would do: it took a while for me to get the second idea. ;) (needed to use a Plumber's Friend [1]).

I've now also created a page [2] which lists all the files in the Debian Installer Levels, as sent to me by Christian (thankyou :) ).

It shows the Installer levels and filenames in English, so other teams are welcome to use this as a reference, or use it to make their own page.

We find this essential, as it's way too easy to end up translating the same files again, as currently they are not distinguished in any way in the debconf list. <hint, hint>

Back to debconf <sigh>.

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhóm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc

[1] a large suction cup on a heavy stick, used for unblocking drains (or brains :D ) [2] http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/guide/project/ theodoidebconf.bancaidat