Re: Is Gnome working in Debian Hurd nowdays?

AFAIK Gnome depends on CGroups.

El 15/3/24 a les 15:32, Jose Luis Alarcon Sanchez ha escrit:
Hi.

I'm wondering if this days is a good idea install gnome in a debian hurd
system.

Right now using FluxBox. The change would be very important, indeed.

Opinions and tips?, please.

Thanks.

Regards.
Jose Luis.

--
https://lordofunix.wixsite.com/website

Not Registered GNU/Hurd User.
Registered BSD User 51101.
Registered Linux User #213309.
Memories..... You are talking about memories.
Rick Deckard. Blade Runner.

--

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator should remove and omit any @, dot and mailto combinations against automated addresses collectors.