Re: Everything's broken (was: Debian GNU/Hurd 2023 released!)

Narcis Garcia, le mer. 14 juin 2023 19:19:14 +0200, a ecrit:
> I tried an installation with debian-hurd-2023-i386_mini.iso into a KVM
> virtual machine with an image file as hard disk.

Ah, sorry, it seems that that case won't work indeed. Normally that
just works the same as netinst, but in the case at stake we have a
different version of libc in unstable and in unreleased, and that brings
incoherences. I have thus dropped the mini.iso image.

Samuel