auto-apt-0.3.22 hurd patch (PATH_MAX)

Hi!

As I'm waiting for feed back on the memstat-0.9, I've started to work on auto-apt-0.3.22. It uses PATH_MAX in 2 functions.

1) I fixed pkg_intern() but malloc is in a while loop so each time I malloc/free the buffer.... there may be a smartest way to do it only once before the while... but I don't know how!

2) The problem in pkg_symbol() is a bit different. The dynamically allocated buffer is the return value of the function, so I cannot free it in the function. The rest of the code that uses this buffer never frees it!
Am I supposed to fix each part of the code that uses this function to free the returned buffer?!

Any advice welcome!
Tanguy