Re: hdf5-1.8.7-2~exp7 in experimental builds fine

Hi Svante,

At Wed, 24 Aug 2011 08:53:04 +0200,
Svante Signell wrote:
> build dependencies are now fulfilled and it builds
> perfectly

That sounds great!

HDF5 is one of the things where I realized that the Hurd could be very useful in practical work: Getting a quick overview of a HDF5 file by simply mounting it as directory. I just had exactly that need and realized that they actually implemented their own ls, just for listing the content.

A translator would be much more elegant and just as fast.

Best wishes,
Arne