Re: Upcoming FTPMaster meeting

Hi,

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 06:52:36PM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> The archive coverage may be a concern: possibly getting from 68% to
> 85% won't come by just fixing a few depended-on packages...

I once did a rough estimation based on percantage of failing vs.
build-dep packages and applying it recursively. I arrived at the
conclusion that if it wasn't for the build-dep issues, we should be at
about 85% packages building.

Of course fixing *all* build-dep issues actually requires fixing quite a
lot of packages, some non-trivial... So it's not an easy goal indeed.

-antrik-