X11 not working

Hi,
I've been trying to use the X system under Hurd. I've just installed the
K14 from the isos, and then running install.sh and gui.sh. In the last
script, it told me in every font package (75dpi, 100dpi, ...), that
/usr/share/fonts/X11/{name}" was not a directory or did not exist.
I've changed the xorg.conf file as stated here
http://hurd.gnufans.org/bin/view/Hurd/Xfree86. The screen changes to the
GUI mode, but then I get:

error opening security policy file /usr/lib/xserver/SecurityPolicy
    kkb_keycodes         { include "xfree86+aliases(qwerty)" };
    xkb_type             { include "complete" };
    xkb_compatibility    { include "complete" };
    xkb_symbols          { include "pc(pc105)+us" };
    xkb_geometry         { include "pc(pc104)" };
Could not init from path element /usr/share/fonts/X11/TTF/, removing
from list!
Could not init from path element /usr/share/fonts/X11/OTF, removing from
list!
Could not init from path element /usr/share/fonts/X11/CID/, removing
from list!

waiting for X server to shut down FreeFontPath: FPE
"/usr/share/fonts/X11/misc" refcound is 2, should be 1; fixing.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Alejandro

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com