Re: More packages

On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 04:00:16PM +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> At Sat, 16 Apr 2005 08:18:30 -0400, Barry deFreese wrote:
> > libgpg-error - Problem with mkerrcodes.awk.  Submitted to alioth
> > with no patch yet.
>
> I'm upstream maintainer of that, will look at it soon.  It's a bit of
> a mess, unfortunately, but I already tried to make it so that it will
> work on the Hurd, so it must be a small thing.

BTW; this is what Christopher said about it when he looked at it:

<Physicman> azeem: the output of gcc -E isn't parsed correctly by the
	awk expressions
<Physicman> azeem: this is what I changed in src/Makefile.am:
	$(CPP) _$@ | grep GPG_ERR_ | awk '{print $$5,$$8}' | tr -s '(' '
	' | tr -s ')' ' ' | $(AWK) -f $(srcdir)/mkerrcodes.awk >$@
<azeem> Physicman: does that work on GNU/Linux as well?
<Physicman> azeem: probably not

cheers,

Michael