Installation of Hurd/K8 problem

Hi,

I've downloaded the Hurd installation CD 1 from
<http://ftp.gnuab.org/pub/debian-cd/K8/> and installed it.

Hurd is on /dev/hda1 (10GB, ext2, o=hurd), when I mount this partition from
Linux, I can see the Hurd-files.

When I try to start Hurd from the grub (v0.96) cli, like described here
<http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-install>, the kernel and the modules
seem to be loaded (I got the Multiboot-confirmations, but with other
numbers), but when I start the Hurd with "boot", my computer restarts with
no error message.

Like I've written, Hurd is installed on /dev/hda1, so I used "device:hd1s1"
as root.

My machine was an Athlon XP 2200 with a SIS chipset and a Nvidia GF5200FX
graphics card and 1GB RAM.

This is my /proc/interrupts from Linux:

           CPU0
  0:   90994297    IO-APIC-edge  timer
  1:       5091    IO-APIC-edge  i8042
  7:          0    IO-APIC-edge  parport0
  9:          0   IO-APIC-level  acpi
 12:     243359    IO-APIC-edge  i8042
 14:     414267    IO-APIC-edge  ide0
 15:    3211345    IO-APIC-edge  ide1
 16:    5523621   IO-APIC-level  nvidia
 18:    3917829   IO-APIC-level  SiS SI7012
 19:    2853019   IO-APIC-level  eth0
 23:          0   IO-APIC-level  ehci_hcd
NMI:          0
LOC:   90997091
ERR:          0
MIS:          0

How can I get Hurd running on my machine?

Thomas