Re: upgrading Debian-GNU-Hurd

> >> What is the output of `showtrans /dev/mouse'?
> >
> > /hurd/mouse --protocol=ps/2 as I expect. Is this right?
>
> That is right.  Does /hurd/mouse exist?  How did you add the mouse to
> your XFree configuration?

X seems to work fine at home.
I run console -d vga -d pc_kbd --repeat=/dev/kbd -d generic_speaker /dev/vcs
then startx. I can even run it more than once.

The problem is at my office; I'll check soon.

As far as I can see, the only difference between the two configurations
is that I commented out the ftp.gnuab.org/debian line in
/etc/apt/sources.list at home.
Hurd is behind a linux firewall gateway which does IP Masquerading.
I can reach ftp.gnuab.org/debian from the gateway.
I can reach ftp.gnuab.org but not its content from machines behind
the gateway.
I have no such problems with ftp.debian.org/debian.

Any tips?