Export Br - Brazilian Shoes

Attention: Import Manager

Dear Sir/ Madame,

          We have found your company on the internet. We are a Brazilian company which exports women, men social shoes, sport shoes and also other kind of shoes, and other products such as lingerie, clothes, etc... We would like to invite you to visit our website (www.exportbr.net), to know our products and also about our company, our women shoes and ligeries have a very good prices and a wonderful looking, we can also produce any kind of shoes or lingerie that you want, our industries are very flexibel and we export the products in the conditions you want,  you can choose or ask to do any kind of color you think is better to put on the shoes and or on the lingerie, if all the kinds of shoes and lingerie do not delight you, we will try to find the kind of shoes or lingerie that you like.

          We are sure that you will appreciate the quality and the style of our products, and we also can be sending a catalogue for you if you think it is necessary.

          We also want you to feel that in Brazil you have a reliable contact, to make any business with.

          Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance. We will be able to discuss prices and payment conditions as far as your necessities are. We will be pleasure to make business between us possible. We guarantee that our products will attend you.

          We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

  Sincerely,

Export Br (Info)
Olivia Chaves

---