Re: Developer Accessible Hurd Machine

 (please don't remove the CC to debian-hurd)

Hi Benj,

Jeff commented me he had plans for a developer accessible GNU/Hurd
machine, so he might have something to say (CCing him..)

As for the hosting, what are the requisites for placing a public debian
machine at home? I'd be willing to help but probably someone else has
better resources (eg, bandwidth, or even physical space) than me.

--
Robert Millan